What Are the Types of Drilling Rigs?
With the continuous development of drilling rig machine production, the use conditions of drilling rigs are becoming more and more diverse, and various types of drilling rigs have appeared accordingly. Factors affecting the type and composition of drilling rigs include drilling methods, drilling depth, borehole size and drilling tool size, drilling area conditions (such as electricity or fuel, transportation, meteorological conditions), etc.
The truck mounted drill rig is the main machine that completes the drilling construction. It drives the drilling tool and the drill bit to the deep part of the formation and completes the lifting and lowering of the drilling tool and casing, and the extraction of the core through the elevator (winch) on the drilling machine. , Auxiliary work such as replacement of drill bit. The main function of the pump is to deliver flushing fluid into the hole to clean the bottom of the hole, cool the drill bit and lubricate the drilling tool.
Drilling Rig Machine
1. According to the drilling method
(1) Impact drilling rigs, such as wire rope impact drilling rigs (vibration drilling rigs) and vibration drilling rigs.
(2) Rotary drilling rigs, such as those used in rotary drilling.
(3) Downhole power drilling tools, such as rotary drilling tools, turbo drilling tools, screw drilling tools, electric drilling tools, etc.
2. According to the drilling depth
(1) Ultra-deep well drilling rig. A drill rig with a diameter of 114 mm, nominal drilling depth of more than 7000 meters, and a maximum hook load of more than 4500 kN is used.
(2) Deep well drilling rig. Use a drill pipe with a diameter of 114 mm, a nominal drilling depth of 4000-7000 meters or more, and a maximum hook load of 2250-4500 kN or more
(3) Medium-deep well drilling rig. A drill rig with a diameter of 114 mm, nominal drilling depth of 1500-4000 meters or more, and a maximum hook load of 900-2250 kN or more is used.
3. According to power equipment
(1) Drilling rigs are driven by diesel engines, powered by diesel engines through mechanical transmission or hydraulic transmission.
(2) AC-powered drilling rigs are suitable for use in oil fields with industrial power grids.
(3) The DC rig drives the rig, and the working unit is driven by a DC motor.
4. According to the driving method
(1) Drive alone. Each working machine selects generators of different sizes for driving, which are mostly used for electric drives. Its transmission is simple and easy to install, but the power utilization rate is low and the total quality of the equipment is large.
(2) Unified driving. The three working units of the winch, drilling pump and turntable are driven by the same power unit. Most rigs use this solution. The unified drive can also include only one drilling pump, and the other drilling pump is driven separately. The uniformly driven drilling rig has a high power utilization rate and can be adjusted to each other when the engine fails, but the transmission is complicated, the installation and adjustment are complicated, and the transmission efficiency is low.
(3) Group is driven. The combination of power is between a single drive and a unified drive, and the three working machines can have two solutions. The power utilization rate of this drilling rig is higher than that of the single drive, and the unified transmission ratio is simple to drive. It is also possible to install two sets of working machines on different heights and scattered sites.