The Maintenance of the Hydraulic Drilling Rig
As we all know that the correct use and maintenance of the hydraulic drilling rig is an important factor to ensure the normal operation of the system and prolong its service life. Today, as a hydraulic drilling rig supplier, I'd like to share with you the maintenance of it.
JK590BC Crawler Mounted Hydraulic DTH Drill Rig
Prevent the Invasion of Solid Impurities
1. The hydraulic pressure must be filtered when refueling and the refueling tools should be cleaned regularly. The filter at the filler port of the hydraulic oil tank cannot be removed in order to increase the fueling speed. Fueling personnel should use clean gloves and work clothes.
2. Disassemble the hydraulic oil tank filler cap, filter cap, inspection hole, hydraulic oil pipe, and other parts during maintenance. When the hydraulic system oil circuit is exposed, avoid dust. The disassembled parts must be thoroughly cleaned before opening. If you need to use a wiping material, you should choose a wiping material that does not lose fiber impurities. The hydraulic components and hydraulic hoses should be carefully cleaned and assembled after drying with high-pressure air. Clean the filter at the same time when changing the oil. Before installing the filter element, use the rubbing material to carefully remove the dirt inside the filter housing.
3. The cleaning oil of the hydraulic system must use the same brand of hydraulic oil as the system used, and the oil temperature is between 45~80℃. Use a large flow rate to remove impurities from the system as much as possible. The hydraulic system should be cleaned more than three times repeatedly, and all of it will be discharged out of the system when the oil is hot after each cleaning. After cleaning, clean the filter again, and add new oil after replacing the new filter element.
Prevent the Invasion of the Air
In addition, air will also oxidize hydraulic oil and accelerate its deterioration.
The following points should be paid attention to prevent air intrusion:
1. After maintenance and oil change, the air in the system must be removed according to the provisions of the random "Instruction Manual";
2. The oil suction pipe port of the hydraulic oil pump must not expose the oil surface, and the oil suction pipe must be well sealed;
3. The seal of the drive shaft of the oil pump should be good, and the oil seal should be replaced correctly.
JK810 Hydraulic DTH Drilling Rig
Prevent the Invasion of the Water
1. Excessive moisture in hydraulic oil will rust hydraulic components, emulsify the oil, reduce the strength of the lubricating oil film, and accelerate mechanical wear;
2. In addition to preventing moisture intrusion during maintenance, it is also important to tighten the lid of the oil storage barrel when it is not in use, and place it upside down;
3. Hydraulic oil with high water content should be filtered many times, and the dried filter paper should be replaced every time it is filtered.