Maintenance of Power Head of Crawler DTH Drill Rig
The powerhead is the most important working mechanism of the crawler DTH Drill Rig. Effective maintenance and maintenance measures can better guarantee the performance of the drill and create greater economic benefits for customers.
1. Maintenance and maintenance of powerhead drive device
Change the oil for the first time after 100 hours of work in the early stage; change the lubricating oil every 1000 hours of work or 12 months (according to the earliest); check the tightness of all screws and bolts at least once a month.
1. Check and add lubricating oil for the driving device:
a. Observe the oil level through the oil level sight hole above the powerhead reducer to ensure that the oil level is between the upper red marking line and the lower red marking line.
b. If the oil level is lower than the lower red marking line, you need to add lubricating oil through the oil filler port until the oil level is between the upper red marking line and the lower red marking line.
2. If you need to change the lubricating oil of the powerhead drive unit, please follow the steps below:
a. Lay the powerhead flat (the center of the gearbox is parallel to the ground).
b. Choose a suitable discharge valve (there are three discharge valves on the circumference), and use a universal joint with a sleeve extension to loosen the discharge valve.
c. Drain the oil into a suitable container.
d. After the waste oil is completely drained, tighten the drain valve 3.
e. Place the powerhead vertically (the center of the gearbox is perpendicular to the ground).
f. Choose a suitable fuel filler port (there are three fuel filler ports on the circumference), remove the oil plug of the fuel filler port, and add gear oil of the specified brand to the powerhead drive unit through the fuel filler port.
g. The auxiliary personnel observe the oil level sight hole at any time to ensure that the oil level is between the upper red marking line and the lower red marking line and stop refueling.
h. Install the oil plug of the oil filler.
The oil change is complete.
2. Check and replace the gear oil of the powerhead reduction box
1. Always check the height of the lubricating oil in the gearbox through the transparent glass of the sight hole cover of the gearbox to ensure that the oil level is not lower than two-thirds of the vertical height of the sight glass. (The bearings in the reduction box are lubricated by oil throwing. If the oil level is too low, the bearings will be poorly lubricated, which will reduce the life of the equipment.
2. When changing gear oil, first turn the power head gear oil drain plug to the bottom to facilitate operation and drain oil.
3. Remove the drain plug and the oil level plug, and let the power head gear oil drain into an appropriate container. During the draining process, the power headgear can be properly rotated slowly to facilitate draining the oil and draining pollutants. Pay attention to safety, and relevant personnel should stay away from the scene when the gear is rotating.
4. Check the plugs and seals to see if they are in good condition. If there is obvious abrasion or damage, new parts should be replaced.
5. After the oil is drained, install the screw plug.
6. Unscrew the oil filler plug on the upper part of the powerhead reduction box, pay attention to protecting the cleanliness of the fuel filler port, fill lubricating oil into the speed reducer through this fuel filler port, and observe the oil level through the sight glass. Two-thirds of the height of the glass.