Choose Drill Bits
Choose Drill Bits
The main function of the advanced crawler-mounted D TH drilling rig is to dig holes on the surface. Due to the different depths of the pile holes to be built, various terrain structures will be encountered during the drilling process. It can be roughly divided into the following categories:
(1) Clay: Single bottom rotary drilling barrel is used. If the diameter is small, use a two-part bucket or a bucket with unloading plates.
(2) Silt, low-cohesive soil layer, sandy soil, and poorly cemented pebble layer with small particle size can be equipped with a double bottom drilling bucket.
(3) Hard soil: use a single inlet (single and double bottom) rotary drill bucket, or use a bucket tooth straight screw.
(4) Frozen soil layer: straight spiral drill bucket and rotary drill bucket with low ice content can be used, and conical spiral drill bit with high ice content can be used. It should be noted that the auger bit is effective for soil layers (except (except for silt), but must be used in the absence of groundwater, so as not to generate suction and cause blockage.
(5) Cemented pebbles and strongly weathered rocks: need to be equipped with a conical spiral drill bit and a double bottom rotary drilling bucket (large particle size single port, small particle size double port)
(6) Stroke bedrock: Equipped with pick-barrel cored bit-conical spiral bit-double bottom rotary drilling barrel, or cut straight bits-double bottom rotary drilling barrel.
(7) Slightly weathered bedrock: If the diameter of the rotary digging bucket with the conical spiral drill bit is too large, the graded drilling process should be used.
In addition, the drill bit can also be selected according to the function of the rotary drilling rig.
If the small footprint hydraulic D TH drilling rig has a continuous construction function, it can be equipped with hydraulic grab or two-wheel milling for continuous construction. If the auxiliary winch has an automatic rope-laying function, you can choose percussion bits and grab bits to drill into large-diameter pebbles or boulders. If equipped with a gas chamber and a water tap, gas-liquid drilling can be carried out. If equipped with dual powerheads or a pipe rolling machine for casing drilling, it is an effective method to solve the quicksand, broken pebble, and silt sand layer.
Star product JK730 upgraded
Jun. 19, 2018
JK Drilling shining at BICES 2017
Jun. 04, 2018