What are the reasons for rig track delinking and how to deal with it?
For rig operators, track disconnection is a common problem. For rigs, occasional off-chain is unavoidable, because the working environment is relatively harsh, and crawling into the soil or stones will cause off-chain. If the rig is often off-chain, then it is necessary to find the cause, because the off-chain of the rig can easily lead to accidents.
What are the reasons for the rig off-chain?
Today, water well drilling rigs supplier will briefly talk about the common reasons for off-chain.
In fact, there are many reasons for the rig to be off-chain. In addition to impurities such as track entering the soil or stones will cause the rig to be off-chain, there are also faults in the walking ring gear, de-sprockets, and chain protectors that will cause off-chain. In addition, improper operation will cause the rig to be off-chain.
1. Tension cylinder failure caused chain disconnection. At this time, you should check whether the tensioning cylinder has forgotten to butter and see if there is any oil leakage from the tensioning cylinder.
2. Off-chain caused by severe track wear. If it is used for a long time, the track will definitely wear out, and the wear of the links, chain barrels and other components on the track will also cause the track to be off-chain.
3. Delinking due to wear of the chain protector. Almost all rig tracks now have chain protectors, and chain protectors can play a very important role in preventing delinking, so it is also important to check whether the chain protectors are worn.
4. Disengagement caused by wear of drive motor ring gear. For the drive motor ring gear, if the wear is severe, we need to replace it, which is also an important reason for the crawler mounted drill rig off-chain.
5. Dechaining caused by the damage of the supporting sprocket. Under normal circumstances, oil leakage from the sprocket oil seal will cause serious wear of the sprocket, which will cause the track to be off-chain.
6. Off-chain caused by damage to the guide wheel. When looking at the guide wheel, check that the screws on the guide wheel are not missing or broken. Whether the groove of the card guide wheel is deformed.
Crawler Mounted Versatile Well Drilling Rig
How to avoid derailed track chains?
1. When walking on the construction site, please try to place the walking motor behind the walking to reduce the pressure on the supporting sprocket.
2. When the truck mounted drilling rig is continuously running, it should not exceed 2 hours. The time of walking on the construction site should be minimized. If necessary, it is recommended to stop after a short stop.
3. Avoid raised hard objects when walking to avoid stress set on the rail chain.
4. Confirm the tightness of the track, adjust the track tightly in the soft place such as soil, and adjust it loosely when walking on the stone. Tracks that are too loose or too tight are not good. Too loose will cause the track to easily derail, and too tight will cause the chain sleeve to wear too quickly.
5. Frequently check whether there are foreign bodies such as stones in the track, and if necessary, clean them up.
6. When working on muddy construction sites, it is necessary to frequently idle to remove the dirt deposited in the tracks.
7. Regularly check the rail protector and the welded rail protector under the guide wheel.
Star product JK730 upgraded
Jun. 19, 2018
JK Drilling shining at BICES 2017
Jun. 04, 2018