Precautions for Water Well Drilling Rig Maintenance
After the water well drilling rig leaves the factory, it usually has a running-in period of about 60 hours (sometimes called the running-in period), which is specified according to the technical characteristics of the initial use of the water well drilling rig. However, due to lack of common sense and tight schedules, some users have ignored the special technical requirements of the new rig during the run-in period, or hope to obtain benefits as soon as possible. Water well drill rig is overloaded for a long time during the running-in period, which causes frequent and early failures of the machine, which not only affects the normal use of the machine and shortens the service life of the machine, but also affects the progress of the project due to machine damage. Therefore, attention should be paid to the use and maintenance of water well rigs during the running-in period.
Water Well Drilling Rig
The characteristics of the running-in period are as follows:
1. Due to the influence of new machine parts processing, assembly and adjustment, the friction surface is rough, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the surface pressure conditions are uneven, which accelerates the wear of the mating surface.
2. Poor lubrication. Due to the small fitting clearance of the newly assembled parts, and due to assembly and other reasons, it is difficult to ensure the uniformity of the fitting clearance, and the lubricant (grease) does not easily form a uniform oil film on the friction surface, which reduces the lubrication efficiency and causes early abnormal wear of the parts.
3. Relax. Due to the effects of new processing, assembly parts, heat, deformation and other factors, as well as excessive wear and other factors, the original tightened parts are easy to lose.
4. Leaks. Due to the looseness of mechanical parts, vibration and the effects of machine heating, there will be leaks at the sealing surfaces and pipe joints of the machine.
5. Operation error. Due to the lack of understanding of the structure and performance of the machine, it is easy to cause malfunctions or even accidents due to operating errors.
So how should we maintain water well rigs? Water well drilling rigs supplier introduces you:
1. Operation and maintenance. Operators should receive training and guidance from the manufacturer, have a thorough understanding of the structure and performance of the rig, and gain certain operating and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The operation and maintenance manual provided by the manufacturer is necessary for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, you must read the operation and maintenance manual, and operate and maintain according to the requirements of the manual.
2. Pay attention to the workload during the break-in. The workload during the break-in period generally does not exceed 80% of the rated workload, and an appropriate workload is arranged to prevent the machine from overheating caused by long-term continuous operation.
3. Pay attention to observe the instructions of each instrument frequently. If there is any abnormality, it should be shut down in time to eliminate it. Stop operation before finding cause and troubleshooting.
4. Pay attention to regularly check the level and quality of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid, fuel (water), and check the tightness of the whole machine. The inspection found that there was an excessive shortage of oil and water resources, and the reasons should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. During the running-in period, it is recommended to add grease at the lubrication point every shift (except for special requirements).
5. Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten loose parts in time to prevent parts from being worn or lost due to looseness.
To sum up, the requirements of water well drilling rigs for use and maintenance during the running-in period can be summarized as reducing load, paying attention to the inspection, and strengthening lubrication. As long as we attach importance to and carry out maintenance during the running-in period of construction machinery, we can reduce the occurrence of early failures, extend the service life, improve work efficiency, and bring you more economic benefits.