DTH Drill Rig Maintenance
DTH Drill Rig Maintenance
The essence of downhole rock drilling is to infiltrate the impactor into the hole during the rock drilling process to reduce the energy loss caused by the impact energy transmitted by the drill rod, thereby reducing the impact of the hole depth on the rock drilling efficiency.
First, check the hydraulic oil regularly
DTH drilling rig is a semi-hydraulic vehicle, that is, except for the impact of compressed air, the rest of the functions are realized by the hydraulic system, so the quality of the hydraulic oil is indispensable for the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
1. Open the hydraulic oil tank and observe whether the color of the hydraulic oil is clear and transparent. If it has emulsified or deteriorated, it must be replaced immediately. If the drilling rig vehicle is used frequently, the hydraulic oil should be replaced every six months. It is forbidden to mix two hydraulic oils!
2. The hydraulic oil used by the DTH drilling rig is anti-wear hydraulic oil which can effectively prevent the early wear of hydraulic components such as oil pumps and hydraulic motors.
Second, regularly clean the fuel tank and oil filter
Impurities in hydraulic oil not only cause hydraulic valve failure but also aggravate the wear of hydraulic components such as oil pumps and hydraulic motors. Therefore, we have installed a suction filter and an oil return filter on the structure to ensure regeneration in the system as much as possible. The oil is clean.
DTH Drill Rig
1. The improved suction filter is installed under the oil tank and communicates with the suction port of the oil pump. Due to the self-locking function, after removing the filter element, the oil filter can automatically close the oil port without leakage. The lower filter element can be flushed with clean diesel. The suction filter should be cleaned once a month. If the filter element is found to be damaged, it should be replaced immediately!
2. The oil return filter is installed above the oil tank and communicates with the oil return pipe. When cleaning, simply unscrew the filter element directly and rinse with clean diesel. The oil return filter should be cleaned once a month. If the filter element is found to be damaged, it should be replaced immediately!
3. The fuel tank is the intersection of oil suction and return, and it is also the place where impurities are most likely to deposit and concentrate, so it should be cleaned frequently. The oil drain plug should be opened once a month to remove some oil and flush out the impurities at the bottom. Wash once every six months to release all the oil (it is best not to use or filter after multiple times). After the tank is cleaned, add new ones.
We are DTH drilling rig suppliers. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our products.
Star product JK730 upgraded
Jun. 19, 2018
JK Drilling shining at BICES 2017
Jun. 04, 2018