Drilling Machinery Has Insufficient Power, What Should i Do?
I believe that many drivers will encounter environmentally friendly DTH Drilling Rig engine power shortages in their daily operations, which greatly affects the operating efficiency. Now let’s take a look at the hydraulic drill rig. How to solve the cause of insufficient power?
1. Fuel system failure
(1) Air enters or is blocked in the fuel filter or pipeline, causing the oil circuit to be blocked, insufficient power, and even difficult to start. The air entering the pipeline should be removed, the diesel filter element should be cleaned, and replaced if necessary.
(2) The fuel injection couple is damaged due to oil leakage, seizure, or poor atomization, which can easily lead to insufficient cylinders and insufficient engine power. It should be cleaned, ground or updated in time.
(3) The insufficient fuel supply of the fuel injection pump can also cause insufficient power. Check, repair or replace the coupling parts in time, and readjust the fuel supply of the fuel injection pump.
2. Cylinder head failure
(1) Insufficient intake or mixing with exhaust due to exhaust gas leakage, resulting in insufficient fuel combustion and reduced power. The mating surface of the valve and the valve seat should be repaired to improve its sealing performance and replaced when necessary.
(2) The joint surface of the cylinder head and the cylinder block leaks, causing the air in the cylinder block to enter the water or oil circuit, and the coolant enters the engine block. If it is not found in time, it will cause "watts" or black smoke and make the engine power insufficient.
Due to the damage of the cylinder gasket, air will flow out of the cylinder gasket when the speed changes. When the engine is running, air bubbles will appear on the cylinder gasket. At this time, tighten the cylinder head nut or replace the gasket according to the specified torque.
(3) Incorrect valve clearance will cause air leakage, resulting in engine power reduction and even fire difficulties. The valve clearance should be readjusted.
(4) The damage of the valve spring will cause difficulty in valve return, valve leakage, and reduced gas compression ratio, resulting in insufficient engine power. The damaged valve spring should be replaced in time.
(5) The injector installation hole leaks or the copper gasket is damaged, resulting in insufficient cylinders and insufficient engine power. It should be overhauled and damaged parts should be replaced. If the inlet temperature is too low, the heat loss will increase. At this time, the inlet temperature should be adjusted to reach the specified value.
Note: If the bearings of the turbocharger are worn, the pressure system and the intake pipe of the turbine are blocked or leaked by dust, the power of the diesel engine will also be reduced. When the turbocharger is in the above situation, the bearings should be repaired or replaced separately, the intake pipe and casing should be cleaned, the impellers should be wiped, and the joint nuts and clamps should be tightened. Regular maintenance results are good.
Hydraulic Drill Rig
3. The fuel supply advance angle is too large or too small
If the fuel supply advance angle is too large or too small, it will cause the fuel pump injection time to be too early or too late (too early fuel injection time will cause insufficient fuel combustion, too late will emit white smoke, and fuel will not burn fully), causing combustion The process is not in a better state. At this time, check whether the screw of the fuel injection driveshaft adapter is loose. If it is loose, you should re-adjust the fuel supply advance angle as required and tighten the screw.
4. Failure of cooling and lubrication system
The overheating of diesel engines is caused by malfunctions in the cooling or lubrication system. In this case, the water temperature and oil temperature will be too high, and it is easy to pull the cylinder or jam the piston ring. When the exhaust temperature of the diesel engine increases, the cooler and radiator should be checked to eliminate the scale.
5. The exhaust pipe is blocked
The exhaust pipe is clogged and fuel efficiency is reduced. Due to excessive carbon deposits in the exhaust pipe, check whether the exhaust resistance increases. Generally, the exhaust pressure should not exceed 3.3kPa, and carbon deposits in the exhaust pipe should usually be removed.
6. Deep drawing of piston and cylinder liner
Due to the severe damage or wear of the piston and cylinder liner, the friction loss caused by the adhesion of the piston ring increases, the mechanical loss of the engine itself increases, the compression ratio decreases, the starting is difficult or the combustion is insufficient, the downward flow increases and the air leakage is serious. At this time, the cylinder liner, piston, and piston ring should be replaced.
7. The filter is not clean
A clean air filter will increase the resistance, reduce the airflow rate, and reduce the inflation efficiency, resulting in insufficient engine power. The dust on the diesel air filter element or the paper filter element should be cleaned as required, and the filter element should be replaced if necessary.