Ways To Improve The Efficiency Of The Crawler Mounted Drill Rig
Customers often ask us for advice on how to perform routine maintenance after purchasing a Crawler Mounted Drill Rig. Do you know? Let's take a look at Crawler Mounted Drill Rig Factory:
1. Wipe the outer surface of the machine cleanly, and pay attention to the clean and well lubricated surface of the rig base slide, vertical shaft, etc. 2. Check the oil level of the gearbox, transfer case and hydraulic system tank
3. Unload the chuck, clean the slips and the slips
4. Clean the filter inside the tank and replace the deteriorated or dirty hydraulic oil.
5. Check the integrity of each major component. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
6. If the rig is not used for a long time, the exposed parts (especially the exposed surface of the processing table) should be coated with grease.
The above is some of the things that the Crawler Mounted Drill Rig needs to do during daily maintenance. As long as we always insist on maintenance, its service life and efficiency will be greatly improved.
Star product JK730 upgraded
Jun. 19, 2018
JK Drilling shining at BICES 2017
Jun. 04, 2018