How Should The Water Well Rig Be Used During The Running-in Period?
We understand that any machine has a running-in period, so the water well drilling rig is no exception. In the running-in period of the water drilling rig, we must pay attention to the maintenance and maintenance of it. Only when the running-in period is used can we reduce the occurrence of the rig failure. Better protection for future use.
1. The operator should receive training and guidance from the Water Well Drilling Rigs Supplier, have a thorough understanding of the structure and performance of the rig, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The product maintenance and repair instructions provided by the manufacturer are the necessary information for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, be sure to read the maintenance instructions and operate and maintain according to the requirements of the manual.
2. Pay attention to the working load during the running-in period. The Water Well Drilling Rigs working load during the running-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated working load, and the appropriate workload should be arranged to prevent the overheating caused by the continuous operation of the machine for a long time.
3. Pay attention to the indications of each instrument frequently. If an abnormality occurs, stop it in time to eliminate it. If the cause is not found, the operation should be stopped before the fault is not eliminated.
4. Pay attention to the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) position and quality, and check the tightness of the machine. During the inspection, it was found that the oil and water were too much, and the reason should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended that the lubrication point be filled with grease for each shift during the running-in period (except for special requirements).
5. Keep the machine clean and adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the parts from being worn out or missing parts due to looseness.
6. At the end of the running-in period, the machine should be forcedly maintained, checked and adjusted, and the oil should be replaced.