The Maintenance Method Of DTH Drill Rig
The essence of the downhole rock drilling is to infiltrate the impactor into the hole during the rock drilling process to reduce the energy loss caused by the impact energy transmitted by the drill rod, thereby reducing the influence of the hole depth on the rock drilling efficiency.
First, check the hydraulic oil regularly
DTH Drilling Rigs are semi-hydraulic vehicles, that is, except for the impact of compressed air, the rest of the functions are realized by the hydraulic system, so the quality of the hydraulic oil is essential for the hydraulic system to work properly.
1. Open the hydraulic oil tank and watch if the color of the hydraulic oil is clear and transparent. If it has been emulsified or deteriorated, it must be replaced immediately. If the frequency of use of the drill car is high, the hydraulic oil should be replaced once every six months. It is forbidden to mix two kinds of hydraulic oil!
2. The hydraulic oil used in the DTH Drill Rig is anti-wear hydraulic oil with anti-oxidant, anti-rust agent and anti-foaming agent, which can effectively prevent the early wear of hydraulic components such as oil pump and hydraulic motor.
Second, regular cleaning of the fuel tank and oil filter
Impurities in the hydraulic oil will not only cause the hydraulic valve to malfunction, but also aggravate the wear of the hydraulic components such as the oil pump and the hydraulic motor. Therefore, we have installed the oil suction filter and the oil return filter on the structure to ensure the reincarnation in the system as much as possible. The oil is clean.
1. The improved oil suction filter is installed under the fuel tank and communicates with the oil pump suction port. Due to the self-locking function, the oil filter can automatically close the oil port without leaking after removing the filter element. The lower filter element can be rinsed with clean diesel. The oil suction filter should be cleaned once a month. If the filter element is found to be damaged, it should be replaced immediately!
2. The oil return oil filter is installed above the oil tank and communicates with the oil return pipe. When cleaning, it is only necessary to directly unscrew the filter element and rinse with clean diesel oil. The oil return oil filter should be cleaned once a month. If the filter element is found to be damaged, it should be replaced immediately!
3. The fuel tank is the intersection of oil absorption and oil return, and it is also the place where impurities are most likely to be deposited and concentrated, so it should be cleaned frequently. The oil drain plug should be opened every month to remove some of the oil and flush out the impurities at the bottom. Clean it once every six months and release all the oil (it is better not to use it or filter it after multiple times). After the tank is cleaned, add new ones. Hydraulic oil.