Principle analysis of rotary water well drilling rig
Analysis on types and principles of water well drilling RIGS shared by Water Well Drilling Rigs supplier.
We have been talking about some knowledge of water well drilling rig in use and maintenance. Now let's talk about what kinds of water well drilling rig is divided into, which parts are composed of respectively, and what advantages they have.
First of all, the first type is rotary water drilling rig, which mainly depends on the rotary movement of drilling tools to break rock formations into holes. There are five main types:
(1) pot cone. Its pot conical drilling tool is used to rotate the cutting soil layer. According to the size of the drill pipe, it is called the big pot cone and the small pot cone, which can be driven by manpower or power. The cuttings fall into the pan, lift to the ground and unload. Its simple structure, low efficiency, suitable for general soil layer or sand pebble soil layer. The drilling depth is 80 ~ 100 meters for small pot cone and 30 ~ 40 meters for large pot cone.
JKS300B Crawler Mounted Versatile Well Drilling Rig
(2) rotary drilling machine with circulating mud to wash well. It consists of tower, hoist, rotary table, drilling tool, mud pump, faucet and electric motor. During operation, the power machine drives the rotary table through the transmission device, and drives the drill bit to rotate the broken rock layer by the active drill pipe. There are positive and negative cycles. When the positive circulation drilling machine is working, the cuttings of the Portable Water Well Drilling Rigs at the bottom of the hole are taken out of the wellhead through the annular channel outside the drill pipe. After settling in the sedimentation tank, the mud flows back to the mud tank for recycling. When the reverse circulation drilling machine is working, the mud flows into the bottom hole from the well head after settling in the sedimentation tank, and the mud carrying cuttings is pumped upward from the well through the drill pipe inner cavity by the sand pump through the bit nozzle, and then sinks back into the sedimentation tank. The drilling machine forms a very high upward flow rate in the drill pipe, has a strong ability to discharge cuttings and pebbles, and has a fast drilling speed. It is suitable for soil layer, sand layer and loose stratum where the diameter of pebbles is smaller than the inner diameter of the drill pipe. Drilling depth is generally within 150 meters.
(3) rotary drilling machine with pressurized air well washing. Use air compressor instead of mud pump on rotary drilling rig and use compressed air instead of mud to wash well. Usually use reverse circulation, also known as gas lift reverse circulation. It is suitable for the deep well and the dry area and the frost layer in the cold zone.
(4) hydraulic head drilling machine. Hydraulic motors drive through the reducer, and power heads move up and down the pylons instead of rotary tables and faucets on rotary drills to drive the drill pipe and drill bit to rotate the cutting rock. It can drill large bore Wells.
(5) vibration rotary drilling machine with down hole. Drilling into rock formations by means of a combination of vibration and rotary motion. The drill consists of a drill bit, a vibrator, a vibration absorber and a guide tube. The exciting force produced by the vibrator causes the whole drill to swing conically to break up rock formations. The compressed air reverse circulation method is used to wash the well and remove cuttings from the well through the pipe and drill pipe cavities. Drilling depth up to 150 m.