Rules For The Use Of DTH Drilling Rig
(1) Installation and preparation of the DTH Drilling Rig
1. Prepare the rock cavern. The size of the cavern can be determined according to the method of perforating. Generally, the height of the cavern is 2.6-2.8 m when the horizontal hole is drilled. The width of the cavern is when the hole is drilled, the hole is down or the hole is inclined. It is 2.5 meters and the height is 2.8-3 meters.
2. Lead the gas and water pipelines, lighting lines, etc. to the working surface for use.
3. According to the design requirements of the hole, the pillars are erected firmly. The upper and lower ends of the pillars are to be covered with wooden boards. The horizontal shaft and the snap ring are mounted on the pillars according to a certain height and direction. The machine is lifted by a hand winch, fixed to the pillars at a desired angle, and then the holes of the drill are adjusted. to.
(2) Inspection before operation
1. When starting work, carefully check whether the gas-water pipeline Of DTH Well Drilling Rigs is firmly connected and there is no leakage or leakage.
2. Check if the oil is filled in the oiler.
3. Check that the screws, nuts, joints, etc. of each part have been tightened, and the column is indeed very strong.
(3) Punching operation procedures
When opening the hole, start the motor first, and then push the handle of the manipulator after the normal transfer. Make it get the proper propulsion, and then pull the handle that controls the impactor to the working position. After the rock drilling work, the water valve can be opened to keep the gas-water mixture in proper proportion for normal rock drilling work.